Here are the rules. You have to come up with 25 things about yourself. Then tag the person who tagged you and 5 others. If I tag you, it's because I want to know more about you!
1. I never learned how to swim.
2. My favorite foods are quite easily pizza and chocolate.
3. I was born at 28 weeks in ’74 with a 30% chance of survival.
4. I played clarinet in 6th and 7th grade.
3. I have a September birthday as do 9 members of my extended family.
4. I started a blog last summer.
5. My husband and I never had a honeymoon.
6. My oldest child was 22 days old on my 22nd birthday.
7. I have a home made Cabbage Patch doll. Her name is Shelly.
8. I can’t rollerskate.
9. I’ve been 5’2” since I was 14 years old.
10. I never went to college beyond my freshman year.
11. I am an obsessive hand-washer.
12. I hate making my bed.
13. I have been on mission trips to San Francisco (’91) and NYC (’03).
14. I always wanted a daughter named Emily. I have a 4yo niece named Emily instead.
15. I am a Nazarene PK.
16. I had 3 roommates my freshman year of college.
17. I hate peas.
18. I also hate bananas.
19. Add applesauce to that list too.
20. I weighed 2 pounds 11 oz at birth and was 14” long.
21. I won my first trophy when I was 7 years old.
22. I sang “He’s Still Working On Me” at that competition, as did 95% of the other entrants.
23. I’m going to be an auntie again for the 4th time this summer.
24. I love Diet Coke.
25. This wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be.
I tag Helen, The Meanest Mom and Mom Blog.