13 April 2009

No Substitutes

We got some pictures of Jon and I and of the boys together, before the madness of arriving at church TEN MINUTES before the start of service! *faint* I'll post them later this week.

Frozen grapes don't cut it when all you can think of is Easter candy. They just don't.


Frozen grapes don't substitute for donuts either. Although Easter candy could.


Thank God that school is back in session today. It makes the late afternoon and evening so crazy, but it's worth it to me to have a quiet morning. :)


My parents are arriving on Wednesday afternoon and I can't wait. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving.

Carry on.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I just ate some candy. =)

Esther said...

My parents arrived last Friday, and are leaving on Thursday. I hadn't seen them since Christmas. So I know how ya feel. :-) Go ahead and eat that candy, friend, you wouldn't want it to get old, know would you?