17 April 2009

Great time!

We're having a great time with Grandma Jill and Grandpa here. The boys are sightly hesitant to go to school, but Caleb feels much better when told that Grandma will still be here when he gets home.

Have I ever told you how much I love my dad? And more so now, as he spent yesterday installing electrical so that my kitchen can have a garbage disposal. I got some pics that I'll post later.....today the disposal will be put in. I can't wait!

Mom has been really helpful with identifying a few unknown plants in my yard. (EVERY day something else is popping up!) Turns out I have a few Hen and chicks....that's kinda cool!

Jon is off today, so he'll help Dad with the disposal and then hopefully they can take a look at the non-functioning bathroom vent.

Oh, and M had his first track meet yesterday. All I can say is that he did really well, but if I were sitting there without my parents, I'd have needed a book.....

And Mom loaned me a new Mary Higgins Clark to read. Not MHC's newest book, but the one before that since it is in paperback. I'll of course wait till she leaves to get started on it.

That's about all from here..... Keep praying for Mckmama and Stellan..they made it to Boston, so things are looking up!

1 comment:

Esther said...

I know exactly how you feel about having your parents in town! Mine just left. Glad you're getting some household stuff done! Wasn't it beautiful out today? Now I'm off to Google Hen and Chicks...never heard of that one before!