11 January 2010

watch what I can do!

On Saturday, Caleb and I took advantage of the very nice weather we were having and decided to take in some sledding.



He was adamant that the place for sledding was where the snow plows have already begun to deposit snow at the park by the old elementary school. I did let him climb two rather large snow hills that looked more like jagged snow-covered rocks to me. When he discovered that his coveted spot was not a good place for sledding, I convinced him to try the bit of the slope that starts up by the swings.



Turns out, it was a hit!








I even went down the hill a couple of times myself. It really was fun! Of course, when we were finished, we had to come home and have hot cocoa.



We already have plans to go again!



just so ya know.....

No comments: