24 November 2008

Thanks!

This week, we'll be on the road for "thankful Tuesday", so I thought that I'd take a minute and make a list for Thanksgiving week!

1. I'm thankful for the drop in prices at the pump. I got a *full* tank of gas last week for just under $30. My last full tank cost me double.

2. I'm thankful to be able to live and work and worship in the United States. We are so fortunate.

3. I'm thankful that my boys had the proper winter gear to head to school today.

4. I'm thankful that four years after Mom's breast cancer diagnosis at age 50, she is healthy and whole and able to celebrate with us!

5. Most of all, I'm thankful this week for the opportunity to spend time with my grandparents, parents, siblings and neices and nephew. AND to get to eat Mom's cooking!

Have a happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

No comments: