07 November 2008

Thankfulness!

I missed "Thankful Tuesdays" this week. Completely. So, here's my attempt to catch up.

C had a "super" day today. He helped out one of his classmates and she reported to the teacher that he was a good friend. C then got to move his clip to "Super". He was very excited!

My house is warm. Since we are supposed to be getting snow in the next few hours, this is a big deal.

I love my dad. I'm very thankful that I have him in my life. He's a great Christian man who strives to do God's work and do right by his wife and children.

I'll live anywhere as long as J is with me. We're struggling with the knowledge that we pay more in rent than ever, so we're trying to find a house. For the amount we can afford, we haven't had much luck. That makes me disappointed, but when it comes down to it, I'm happy just as long as I have him by my side, house or no house.

God has a plan. He sees all and knows all and He knows what's best for me and for my entire family. And that's good enough for me.

No comments: