It's that time again! And with the short school week, my days are mixed up and I almost missed it!
Today, I am thankful for:
1. Jon being so willing to help the boys out with their pumpkins last night. It was quite a bit of work for him and he didn't complain!
2. The smell of cinnamon/sugar pumpkin seeds that are roasting in the oven.
3. Our short school week due to Teacher's Convention.
4. Heat. It's getting very chilly at night and if you've ever awaken in a house with no heat, you understand.
5. God's protection and provision!
6. My friend, Stephanie. She called to check on me this morning and I really needed it. Talking to her was just the thing to help me get some perspective!