15 October 2008

Focus on Thankfulness.

Today seems like one of those days where it could turn on a dime and have me looking at all the negative, so I'm gonna go the other way.

Today I am thankful for:

The rain.
Peace and quiet.
My husband.
His job in these tough times.
Our marriage, celebrating 13 years next week!
Our boys. They keep me on my toes.
My Lord and Savior, Jesus.
My job, that gives me a chance to 'be Jesus' to some kids who may really need it.
My car. It's a beast, but dependable.
My closet full of things to wear.
My shelter from the cold and rain.
My family, who love me even when I don't deserve it.
My friends who make me laugh.
Books.
The fridge in the kitchen being stocked full of good food.
The heritage of the Church of the Nazarene.
Ice Cream.
Automatic washing machines. Imagine having to do all that wash by hand!
The successful surgery and recovery of my friend, Janet.
The freedom to worship when we choose.
Fall colors. Isn't God's design AMAZING!!?!

Have a blessed and thankful day!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I need that today. Thanks for sharing.