09 February 2009

Little Liar.

I trimmed C's hair a week or so ago, then just a few days afterward noticed that a section of his bang was shorter than the rest.

When I asked him about it, he very innocently told me that he had no idea how his bangs came to look as though they were hit and miss with a weed wacker. While disturbing to me, it isn't something that needed taken care of right away, especially since that *may* mean a summer haircut during a cold Wisconsin winter. And I let the matter drop, rather than resorting to hours of police-type questioning in order to get him to crack.

So, I just continue to ponder how the incident happened and wonder how long it'll take my little liar to confess.

He confesses to his grandmother over the weekend.

The story he told her was that he found some scissors in the bathroom and couldn't resist.

She was amused; I was just relieved that the truth was finally out, ya know?

I'm still contemplating a summer haircut for that child. And I put up the scissors. LOL

3 comments:

Missy said...

I have yet to deal with this kind of incident. *knock on wood*
But, I fear that my daughter will be the first to experiment.

Esther said...

Why do kids have to cut their hair? Some kind of fascination, I think. Ethan has cut Zach's hair TWICE. I think his hair is ok, it just looks like a wide part... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Mr Caleb surprised your poor mother isnt completely grey from you lol