24 February 2009

Free hugs!

Matthew presented me with this certificate yesterday afternoon. I know that you can't read what it says, so let me tell you.....

" This coupon is good for ONE FREE HUG. This coupon is meant to be used at any time. Taking the coupon means that it is possible to exchange it for something that you want me to do for you, including a hug.

This coupon is also good for double hug and other things; double hugs are on Fridays and Saturdays only. Sundays are good for double hugs and one kiss.

(Double hugs are also good for me to exchange with you for time at the Player's Choice complex in Appleton. Single hugs don't get anything for me. Also please make macaroni and cheese casserole.)

This coupon can be exchanged for anything of your liking and can never be turned down and will never expire. Please choose wisely."

But wait.....there's a small disclaimer.....

"This coupon CAN NOT be used in cleaning my room or the playroom."

I *knew* it was too good to be true. :)

But then there's good news...."This coupon can be copied anytime you need another one."

That IS good news!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Cute! Did he come up with this himself? What a boy!