03 November 2009

trying

I'm entirely too frustrated this morning to write a cheery post.  I'm even too frustrated to write about what it is that is frustrating me, for fear that it will come across as the fault of just one party.

I just ask that you pray for our family.  We're seeing a storm on the horizon and at this point are doing our best to batten down the hatches and wait it out. 

Several things are sort of happening all at once.  Don't get me wrong; there is a bit of sunshine, but the clouds in the distance are pretty dark.

We're struggling, but in the midst of our struggle, trying to remember that God is bigger.  And that's really all that's necessary, isn't it?

1 comment:

Missy said...

I am so sorry you are dealing with whatever your family is going through right now. God is bigger and He will take care of you family as long as you have faith in Him. I will be praying for your family.

Make sure to stop by my blog for a little something. =)