02 October 2009

Retreat!

All I have time for this morning is a quick post. Lay Retreat weekend is upon us and we are SO excited! Excited to get away and have some alone time, excited to see old friends, excited for what God has in store for each of us!

I have spent most of the last two days working on the power point for the sessions. I get excited while putting together the presentation because it gives me an inside track on what we will be singing!

The leaders of retreat are personal friends of ours who work very hard getting the weekend together and making it enjoyable for everyone. And that really is an understatement, I have to tell you. They are both incredible people with servants hearts and retreat wouldn't be nearly as fun without them.

Before I go, please pray for Amanda over at "Popp"ing out one letter at a time. Her little one, B was in the ER last night with breathing issues. That's a scary place for both little ones and Mommy alike. Thanks, friends!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Your title made me think of Monty Python. Run away! Run away! hehehe. Looking forward to having Caleb at our house!