19 June 2009

Flashback Friday- Father's Day!













***********
By the way, this is your warning that there won't be as many posts over the next couple of weeks. No, I'm not taking a break; well, I am sorta- we're just gonna be busy. We're driving to Indiana tomorrow to meet my sister to bring my nephew home and then next Saturday leaving for Michigan until July 5.

Don't worry-not that you would; I'll still leave an update on my Dad when I get one. And once we get home, hopefully I can show you pics of my new nephew (to be born any day, but for sure on July 1- as I type this!).

Have a great weekend, everybody!

3 comments:

Esther said...

I love seeing my boys with their daddy--those moments make my heart swell.
Have a great trip--and I'll be waiting for those new nephew pictures! Safe travels!

amanda said...

have a nice vaca!! love the pictures. so sweet. i always love daddy/kiddo pics.

Missy said...

Have a nice trip!