11 January 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...We got more snow last night and the road look slippery.

I am thinking...that I need to get started putting together music for retreat.

I am thankful for... lunches with friends, even on snowy days!

From the kitchen...trying two new recipes in two nights. Last night's was a 75% success; we'll see if tonight's will be better.

I am wearing... jeans, a fushia turtleneck and the earrings Jon got me for Christmas.

I am going... to town to have lunch with my bf Carrie and then shopping and for a haircut.

I am reading... Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone, for the first time.

I am hoping... Jon isn't bringing work home tonight.

I am hearing...the hum of the humidifier inside and outside, the neighbor's dog barking. Constantly

Around the house... this den needs cleaned and organized AGAIN before someone nominates it for an episode of Hoarders.

One of my favorite things... the Faith Hill True perfume I got on clearance after Christmas.

To see more Daybook entries, click here.

No comments: