21 April 2009

Thankful Tuesday! Blessings.....

I have so much to be thankful for.....at this moment, it's really difficult to find the words.

I am thankful for my Heavenly Father. I am grateful that He sent His son, Jesus to die for me. And I am thankful that Jesus' love for me is what kept him on the cross that day.

And for the knowledge that He didn't stay dead, but rose again. All this...even if I was the only one....wow!

I am thankful for my children. That they are healthy and can be obnoxious with one another and with me...I'd rather have that than any other.....

My husband is amazing. He's a wonderful father and a great provider and I couldn't imagine this journey without him at my side.

I'm thankful that my parents were able to come for a visit last week. We have a lot of fun...and Dad is so handy that it was
he who put in my disposal and he and Jon who did the work on the bathroom ceiling. Those things are minor in the grand scheme of life, but without Dad, they would have been longer in coming.



I am thankful that my little brother (age 25) has someone to spend his life with. And that my new sister-in-law came with a new niece for me and will give birth to my nephew this summer! I can't wait!



I am thankful for the rain....since it makes the flowers grow! I'm excited to see what varities of flowers and such are going to grow in my yard in the next few weeks! That's one of the perks to buying the house in December.......



What are your blessings today?!? Big or small, I want to hear about them!

*************


Pray for Stellan today....and for Mckmama. Stellan is due to have the ablation surgery this morning in Boston. (to read Mckmama's latest post,
go here.)

1 comment:

Esther said...

Great minds DO think alike! I count you as one of my blessings!