05 May 2011

in the eye of the beholder

Logically, the change in the numbers must tell me something, but I don't see it. When I look in the mirror, all I can focus on is where improvement is continually needed.


Even before and now pics don't really help since I just can't really see it. And I know that all of my size 14 pants won't stay up and on a great day, I can get into a size 10 and even breathe but I don't see it.

I saw this picture that was taken April 10th and thought two things.

(that's me on the far left, in case you didn't know, with my friends Bettina, Melissa and Diane; great ladies and great friends!)


One, I need a haircut and two, boy, do I need to work on the shape of my arms.

Not thinking anything about the pants that I had on that day which I hadn't worn in six flippin' years.


I just wonder if what I see is ever gonna catch up to what actually is.

1 comment:

Maggie S. said...

Morning Jen, I've lost a little in the past, and my arms, too. Oh goodness my arms!!!