22 September 2009

Thankful Tuesday!

Today I am thankful~

-that we are all well, and both boys were able to get back to school this week. Nothing crazier than one sick at home one week and the other sick the next.

-for our church family. They prayed extra hard for us the last couple of weeks and we felt it.

-for my Dad's successful surgery and recovery. Also, that he was able to get back to work this week!

-for the bounty of my sister-in-law's garden. She shared with us some tasty veggies that we are still able to enjoy.

-for the rain. Yep, it's cold and gloomy outside, but it also means that I don't have to remember to purposefully get out and water the plants.

-for fall in the air. Nothing I like more than this time of year. God's beautiful handiwork is evident everywhere and we have college football! GO BLUE!

- for my husband. With my pain issues over the last couple of weeks, he has really picked up the slack around here. I am grateful to have him by my side.


What are YOU thankful for today?!?

1 comment:

Esther said...

I'm thankful for friends like you, no more you-know-what in my house, and mom's group tomorrow! Are you coming????????

BTW, love, love, love this layout. I'll probably use it too, if you don't mind...