25 December 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!

We had a great day, just the four of us. I remember that I fell asleep somewhere around 11:30, which is absolutely unheard of for me on Christmas Eve. Next thing I knew, I heard C get out of bed. That was around 4:35am. I dozed off and on till my alarm went off at 6:30 and then I needed to get up so that I could get lunch started.

I made C wait to wake J and M until about 5 till 7am. With breakfast baking in the oven, we had all presents unwrapped and accounted for by around 7:45. Then the boys played with their new things, I talked to my mother-in-law on the phone and watched White Christmas on tv. J did what he does most days off and that meant computer time.

We ate lunch at noon and then headed out to the house. Being that we are to move in two days, we had some things to finish up at the house. So we did that and came home to eat a simple dinner of appetizers.

It was a low-key day and we really needed it for the simple fact that the next few days will be crazy!

We'll keep you posted.

No comments: