31 October 2008

Happy Halloween!

Figured I better get this posted before midnight. Otherwise the blog would have forever said "Saturday, November 1" and that would have bothered me.

Here's my trick-or-treaters.


Matthew didn't ever ask me about a costume this year, so I suggested a Halloween t-shirt as his "costume" instead. He took to that idea right away. Caleb was the blue Power Ranger this year; he'll get something new for next Halloween.

Jon took the boys to our church's Fall Festival tonight. I was planning to go also, but by the end of the afternoon I really needed some time to myself. So I asked if he would mind going alone and he didn't. Yay! I was a bit sad that I couldn't get any pictures of the festivities as it all sounded really fun but the time alone was worth it.

Now if I can just keep my hands out of the candy.
Happy Halloween!

No comments: